The Tiger's Eye: More of the same...more of the same...more of the same...

16 September 2007

More of the same...more of the same...more of the same...


Only in Washington is the correct answer to any failed policy, "Hey it failed for the last 50 years, lets do it some more but throw even more money at it!"



(Yes James, I KNOW its TownHall but if you do actually click over there, your IU web account will not lock up and your computer won't explode.)


What I would like to know is how many of our esteemed members of Congress and how many of those AARP members are actually counting on collecting Social Security benefits? I would be willing to venture a guess that none of them are. Yet they seem to think that the "answer" to fixing a broken system is to continue the failed economics that killed it in the first place.


"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein, (attributed)US (German-born) physicist (1879 - 1955)
(about the graphic, I was casting about the web, looking for a suitable Hilliary picture but all of them made my stomach turn. I figured my sketch would do the trick. Maybe I'll replace it later or perhaps I will just use it as a placeholder for all politicians for a while.)