The Tiger's Eye: Ok, So if I understand what they are saying, Maggie Thatcher is the cause of the Global Warming Debate...

11 March 2007

Ok, So if I understand what they are saying, Maggie Thatcher is the cause of the Global Warming Debate...

"With billions of dollars invested in Climate Science, it means there is a huge constituency of people dependent on those dollars and they will want to see it carried forward. It happens in any bureaucracy.
Professor John Christy
Department of Atmospheric Science
University of Alabama-Huntsville

Go here and invest about 1 hour of your time:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9005566792811497638&q=the+global+warming+swindle&hl=en


Hmmmmm.... The earth changes, it gets warmer, it gets colder and it isn't the fault of mankind in any way shape or form.

Back in December I predicted that the Ice Caps would not melt.
I stand by my prediction.