The Tiger's Eye: Public service announcement

13 March 2008

Public service announcement

This is in response to the comment stream at this posting -

I just discovered something about myself

At the time I posted that, I truly thought that I should not have to explain that my post was severely tongue-in-cheek but apparently SOME people needed the clarification.

JAMES, I IT WAS A JOKE.

As to the stream you spewed out on the comments section of that posting.
Your diatribe has little to do with the posting. It appears to be a stream-of-consciousness purge of lefty boilerplate grabbed from the usual left-of-center places you people seem to congregate.
You apparently feel you have something to add to the "conversation" that is ongoing online and for some reason you feel it necessary to post it here in my comments.
I've grown tired of having to ask you to stick on topic.

I'm asking you now to just stop.

Please stop.

If you really want to go online and attack our president and his cabinet and the conservative movement and Christians and God knows who ever else has pissed in your Wheaties lately, go to Blogger and START YOUR OWN BLOG. You can do so for free and write what ever you want to the world. I am sure there will be plenty of people to agree with you and your sentiments.

At this point, I could care less what you believe. You have shown you have little or no interest in truly debating anything and I do not have the time or the patience to deal with you anymore. Heck, I even offered to meet you personally, just to talk as civilized men. BTW - that offer is still open. All you have to do is respond to my Hotmail account and we can set something up.

Please stop and find someone else to annoy.

Just go away, please.

This one has gone far enough - THE POOL IS CLOSED. EVERY UP ON THE DECK FOR 15 MINUTES BREATHER.