The Tiger's Eye: Yes, I was there...

13 October 2007

Yes, I was there...


(Please excuse the crappy image quality but all I had handy was my Treo phone camera and that thing is only a camera in name only. )
Left to Right - Matt on Guitar, Janas harmonizing and keeping time, Dale on lead and vocals and part of PJ on the upright bass.
Ladies and Gents I give you "The Vulgar Boatmen!!!" at Local's Only on Saturday night. They were in rare form. Matt's liquid guitar was a wonderful sound and Dale was in good voice. Having Janas joining in again on vocals rounded out the mix wonderfully. The final song; "Traveling" sounded fantastic with the upright bass. You would have sworn that they had been practicing for months but according to Dale that was the first time they had played it with the acoustic bass.