The Tiger's Eye: 2 for 2

24 September 2007

2 for 2

Ok, I'll admit that like most guys I am besotted with really fast cars.
Last week as I left the office I was passed by one of the Holy Grail's of automotive excellence.

I give you the Porsche Carerra GT -As of May 6, 2006, 1,270 GT's had been manufactured, with 604 being sold in the United States and dozens sitting on dealer showroom floors. Just not this one.


Then tonight as we were driving back from Home Depot what do I see but one of the only cars that are possibly more rare than the Carrera GT

I give you a Bugatti Veyron. The Bugatti Veyron 16.4 is currently the fastest, most powerful, and most expensive street-legal full production car in the world, with in excess of 1001 horsepower, in either the metric or SAE scale, with its top speed of 253.81 mph (408.47 km/h).

Get this,

THEY ARE OWNED BY THE SAME GUY!