The Tiger's Eye: Technical issues...

08 March 2006

Technical issues...

In light of recent comments I will reiterate from my second post:

I guess blogger etiquette demands a few things like rules and intentions to be added somewhere about here:(obviously I'll be editing this as I figure this out)Intention:As the Heading says, it is one man's view of the world as seen from a Midwestern American viewpoint. I intend it to be somewhat freewheeling. My mind has a tendency to bounce around when pondering issues so it may be possible to have a post about politics veer into a sports analogy and a family story with a spicing of Catholic theology before eventually winding back on-topic. Like all Blogs,ON THIS PAGE I AM A DICTATOR. My word is law so if you don't like what I say, you are welcome to comment and as long as they are cogent, respectful of other's opinions and on topic then I will allow pretty much anything to be said. If you become belligerent, offensive or obscene (Remember its my world here) I will ban you, like Zeus, I can reach to the heavens and pull down thunderbolts to strike mortals, so be nice and maybe we can all get along.

I am leaving the comments from anonymous only because they speak for themselves. In the future anonymous comments will be summarily deleted.