The Tiger's Eye: I could not say it any better

09 February 2009

I could not say it any better

(Blatantly Stolen from Cold Fury - guys don't hate me too much, I AM giving you full credit)

Only Liberals would try to fix a contraction caused by the shortage of young people by expanding abortions.
Only Liberals would try to fix a dire deficit by quadrupling it.
Only Liberals would try to fix a sub-prime problem by megafunding the sub-prime advocates and election pirates at ACORN.
Only Liberals would try to fix a housing crisis by putting Chris “Countrywide” Dodd and Barney “Fannie Might” Frank in charge.
Only Liberals would try to fix a mortgage meltdown by mortgaging our children’s futures.

The fix is in. And it’s all about fixing Big Government in place forever and ever.

(I did add the last link from another location.)